The National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (NAVTA) – the leading voice for veterinary technicians in the United States – and the American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP) – the premier organization for veterinary professionals invested in feline health and wellbeing – have come together to offer an exciting new membership offering for one low price!
NAVTA/AAFP Credentialed Members
For veterinary technicians who are licensed, registered, or certified to practice in any of the United States. You receive full member voting privileges and opportunities to serve on the Board of Directors in both organizations, in addition to all the programming and discounts available to members.
NAVTA/AAFP Associate Members
For all other veterinary professionals at any career level who wish to belong to both organizations. You are only eligible to vote in AAFP elections, in addition to receiving access to the member discounts and programming of both organizations.
NAVTA/AAFP Student Members
- Free access to over 65+ on-demand RACE-approved CE sessions in the AAFP eLearning Center
- Discounts to the Cat Friendly Certificate Program and FearFree
- Member savings on the AAFP’s Annual Conference, Spring into Feline Medicine eConference, and NAVTA’s Leadership Summit
- Complimentary access to the AAFP’s member magazine, The Feline Practitioner, and the NAVTA Journal
- Exclusive access to the AAFP’s members-only podcast, “All Cats Considered”
- Free enrollment into Vetcove’s Inner Circle purchasing program
- Subscriptions to Feline Weekly, JFMS Monthly, and the NAVTA News Bulletin
- And so much more!