Do you know an exceptional Credentialed Veterinary Technician who deserves the recognition and praise of the entire profession? Why not nominate that person for NAVTA’s 2022 Veterinary Technician of the Year Award?
If you’re wondering what might qualify someone to be considered for this prestigious award, here are some ideas to get your thoughts going:
- Outstanding contributions and impact to any of the following:
- The Veterinary Technology/Nursing profession
- The state or local community
- Their practice/place of employment
- Their area of specialty
- Development of ground-breaking ideas or techniques that improve animal healthcare, team culture, or wellbeing.
- Development of a body of knowledge that didn’t exist before or that needed to be updated.
- Distinguished service to or leadership of the profession on a national, state, or local level.
- Contributions to the advancement of NAVTA’s strategic plan.
We’re sure you know that special NAVTA member who deserves national recognition from NAVTA for exemplary service and special achievements this year.
Any NAVTA member in good standing may nominate a fellow member for this award – Nominations are due by November 30, 2022.
Click HERE to complete the nomination form. Please also submit a Word document (or PDF) outlining why your nominee should be honored.
NAVTA will announce the winner during the Annual Business Meeting in early 2023.
In addition to the recognition, praise, and appreciation of NAVTA and its 8,000+ members, the winner will receive a free year of membership in NAVTA.